The Tes Schools Awards, celebrates the extraordinary commitment, quality and innovation shown by teachers and school staff across the UK.
Tes would like to hear about the teachers and teams within your school who are raising the standards of education and making a positive impact on the personal and academic success of students and the wider community.
The awards have 18 categories, including primary school, secondary school, headteacher and healthy school.
Entry is free and open to state schools in the UK. Submit 500 words on why you deserve to win by midnight Friday 31st July 2020.
The list of this year’s categories is as follows:
- Classroom support assistant of the year
- English teacher or team of the year
- Maths teacher or team of the year
- Science, technology and engineering teacher or team of the year
- New teacher of the year
- Headteacher of the year
- Best use of technology
- Community and collaboration award
- School Business Leader of the year
- Wellbeing and mental health award
- Environment champion of the year
- Creative school of the year
- Early years setting of the year
- Primary school of the year
- Secondary school of the year
- Alternative provision school of the year
- Lifetime achievement
- Overall school of the year